Ridin' bikes. Eatin' cupcakes.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Looks like I picked the wrong week to start doing intervals....

Two fun things happened in my little world yesterday.

1) My dear mother sent me an Easter basket so that meant I had jelly beans for lunch.



2) Did my first race of the season last night so that meant I nearly barfed up jelly beans for the first time ever.

Race went pretty well. Finished somewhere near the start of the middle and even felt cagey enough to attempt a first lap breakaway. Took about 30 seconds of that valiant (foolish) effort to realize that race probably isn't the best time to try and do intervals for the first time in six months.

On the bright side, I was able to average 235.82 watts for an hour without dying and had a max of 1248.

Thank you sir. May I please have another?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Todd! Post new updates. Let's see your progress, skinny!