Ridin' bikes. Eatin' cupcakes.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Granted I'm barefoot...

but yesterday's socks didn't weight 0.6lbs.



Progress.

The other sneaky new innovation today was downsizing to a smaller cereal bowl and not hauling the cereal box to my desk. For as much as I like to eat, I like being lazy much more and it's way too much work to go back to the kitchen for more Shredded Wheat.



A family of boat people could fit in my formerly trusty cereal bowl on the left. Maybe I should send it to Cuba.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, Chunky... I feel your pain. Remember, use portion control as well as smaller bowls. Don't just eat two or three small bowls or portions at once-- wait an hour between portions and by then you will be on to something else-- at least that's the theory.

blue squirrel said...

i am so proud of you for finally listening to me and living up to your potential, now i expect great things from you. oops, did i just add more pressure on your shoulders?

i have a few tips for you on how to lose weight if you want them.

keep it up, and once again i am proud of you for fighting the good fight