Ridin' bikes. Eatin' cupcakes.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Curvy Tuesday...



That's more like it.

In an effort to help my effort along, I took my life into my own hands by trying the new Curves Honey Crunch cereal.



Why those fitness centers are called Curves, I'll never know. Have you ever hung out by one? I have and it sure isn't pretty. Curves should really be renamed Lumps.

So here's the deal, I picked up a box of Curves Honey Crunch at the store the other night simply because it was on sale.

Was buying Curves Honey Crunch Cereal a mistake?

Was I a mistake?

The answer to both questions is a resounding yes, though my dear mother often refers to me as her favorite mistake.

I just ate half a bowl of Curves Honey Crunch Cereal and as I try to pick the crunchy bits out of my teeth these are the thoughts running through my head.

*If I eat another bowl, will my balls turn into ovaries?

*Why are my man boobs starting to feel extra soft?

*Ugh, this stuff is really starting to taste like a lesbian's ground up Birkenstock marinated with sweat from standing around at an all day Melissa Etheridge concert.

Long story short, I've got the breakfast cereal situation all set for houseguests.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Dude, buy the nature's path cereal. There's a "Power Breakfast" that has flax and is really good. Measure it though. If you want to watch what you're eating, measure the shit out of your food. And take carrots and other things with you to munch. I'm serious! It will help you.